Microsoft Office 365 Integration
Easily connect 3CX to Microsoft Office 365 and users can work seamlessly across both apps, managing contacts and streamlining tasks to increase efficiency. You can even launch calls directly from the Office 365 interface with the 3CX browser extension and Click2Call functionality. Sync your Office 365 contacts with your phone book and sync your calendar with your phone status.
Simple integration takes the pressure off you and your staff. Happy administrators, happy agents, happy customers!
Sync Your Status from your Calendar
- “Show as” in a calendar event switches 3CX to “Do Not Disturb” or “Away.”
- Override sync with “Business Trip” status or by changing manually.
- Automatically switches forwarding profiles.
Import Contacts to Your 3CX Phonebook
- Automatically sync your personal contacts.
- Manage all contacts across apps in Microsoft 365.
- Update shared mailbox contacts with the 3CX company phonebook.
- Call synced contacts directly from the 3CX web or mobile apps.
Launch Calls from Office 365
- Hot keys – select a number & press a hotkey you’ve set up.
- Click2Call (3CX extension) – click any phone number in MS 365.
- 3CX opens the number in the mini pop-out web client, ready to call.
- Incoming call pop-ups ensure you never miss a call.
Automatically Create 3CX Extensions
- Save time and create new or import extensions from Office 365.
- Easy tracking in “Azure AD” group in 3CX Management Console.
- Customize how extension numbers are created.