The demand to work remotely, from home or anywhere, caught businesses unprepared. Employees started using their personal messaging apps to communicate with colleagues and customers. It works to an extent, but personal information (status, phone number, etc.) is disclosed and the ability to record and log business calls was lost as it was tied to the physical office.
C1 provides solutions that are built for the remote worker. With the option of using an iOS or Android app, having web client access on MAC or PC and the use of remote IP phones, business communications are no longer tied to the office building. Take your extension with you anywhere and work on-the-go. Reply to Facebook and website messages, make and receive calls, chat with colleagues, start a video call on the fly and ensure your customers are satisfied even if you’re working remotely.
Our remote worker solution allow you to continue your daily business communications – call, message, video and meet from anywhere – just as you would at the office with the ability to transfer calls to your colleagues, change your status and see your team’s availability all while keeping your personal devices and information private.
Mobility – Work from Anywhere
- Modern Android and iOS apps.
- Web and Windows Communications Client.
- Corporate Chat.
- Browser based video conferencing for all users.
- Supported IP Phones, remote ready for remote connections.
Call, Message, Video, Meet – Anywhere
- Answer Facebook and website chats.
- Start a video call from your smartphone.
- Easily transfer calls and chat with colleagues.
- Change your status and see your team’s availability.
Easy to Configure and Manage
- No hassle setup, configure remotely via QR code.
- Easy to deploy and manage. No special training.
- SIP forking – use app and desk phone simultaneously.
- Secure communication with tunnel encryption capability.